I was so excited to see a comment from fellow blogger Angelina Rose to see that she nominated me for a Very Inspirational Blogger Award. Please see her page here. It’s so fun connecting with other bloggers and forming a community. There are a lot of us out there!
So here’s how it works…
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post/page
- Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Seven random things about me:
1. I love Harry Potter. I have read the books countless times, own quite a bit of swag and am still waiting for my Hogwarts letter. (Kidding….sorta…). I can answer all trivia on the series and am happily and admittedly, obsessed. I’m also very much looking forward to when I get to reread the series with my nephew in a couple years.
2. I am 1/2 Italian (Tuscan and Sicilian), 3/8 English and 1/8 Norwegian. I am definitely a bit of an anglophile but I very much identify with my Italian heritage that I get completely from my mom’s side. (We joke my dad is Italian by marriage).
3. I watch Are You Afraid of the Dark? episodes on You Tube sometimes. Guilty.
4.I have a small tattoo on my right hip of a phrase my Nana and I used to say to each other. I got it when she passed and it’s in my mom’s handwriting.
5. I sing! A good set of pipes runs in the family on my mom’s side (her voice is amazing!). It is my main stress reliever and something that when I do it, I feel most happy and like myself.
6. I am working on a book currently. I have scheduled writing times that I assigned to myself to ensure I finish it. I also have about 4 other stories of about 100-150+ pages each that I haven’t gotten around to completing yet. One day.
7. Pazookies are my favorite dessert.
Here are my 15 nominees:
Now please check out all these amazing bloggers and their ideas! Thanks so much!